Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Fresh start!

I decided to start this blog to talk about beauty and fashion and all things related to that, but to be honest that's not really who I am. Yes I like makeup and fashion and pretty much everything to do with beauty, but really I'm quite a nervous person and I'm going to talk more about my life and all things personal. 

I hope you beauty lovers reading this don't mind but I want to open up more about me and my life! Obviously I'm not going to reveal my name, just for safety reasons but I hope you enjoy! 

So I know, technically new year started like 8 days ago, but I thought I didn't really talk about it so Happy New Year everyone! Today I was going to talk about New Year resolutions because that's what your supposed to do at the beginning of the year right? 

So as it is pretty much the beginning of the year I'm going to share my resolutions with you. 

My resolutions this year have been to do with actions and self-confidence so please don't judge as I'm not going to be doing those ones like: NEVER EAT CHOCOLATE and LOSE 20 STONE or something crazy like that which I could never achieve. Therefore I've come up with two that I think I could achieve:

1. GET ON WITH MY FAMILY
2. BELIEVE IN MYSELF 

As I was writing this I realise that the only reason is I am is because of the people I care about, like my family and friends and all the lovely people who read my blog (if there are any!) so I would like to thank you!

I hope the changes to my blog aren't too drastic and change your mind about following me and such, but I just wanted to let you know I will be posting more blog posts like this! 

I would love to here your ideas or you new year resolutions down below in the comments, I'd love to read them! 

Thanks for understanding the changes,

Poppet ♡

4 comments:

  1. Great post Poppet adn goodluck with your goals. :-)

    Jo of saycheesycake.blogspot.com
    Drop by anytime :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! It means a lot

      From Poppet x

      Delete
  2. Hi I have nominated you for the Leibster Award!! All the details will be in this blog post. Please go and check it out!! xxxx
    http://afrobeebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea for your blog, I hope everything works out for you I can't wait to see more posts from you :)
    http://lilyslittlehideout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete