Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Welcome!

Hello everyone! I never thought I'd ever get round in starting a blog but it just seems a great place to express my thoughts and opinions on things and I wanted to give it a go!
I hope you enjoy my blog and come an join in on the fun! 

Bare with me as it will take a while to come up with topics to talk about and reveal my thoughts but I will get there eventually! 

I hope you all had a great Christmas with whoever you spent it with and have a great New Year, prepare yourself for 2015!

 


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13386415/?claim=h4jpwx3rnx7">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

3 comments:

  1. Sure I'll check out your blog, Happy New Year to you too! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year to you too Poppet! Your name reminds me of a character on H.P. Mallory's Jollie Wilkins series. I also just started my blog and exactly the same time as you, a perfect way to start the year. Cheers to both of us!

    Jo from http://saycheesycake.blogspot.nl/
    Pop by anytime :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure I would love to check out your blog! Happy new year! X

      Delete