Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Confused!!

Hello everyone!

This may sound crazy but I'm so thankful for those eight people who had bothered to press that followed button, it means a lot. And I know my blog hasn't taken off in three days or something! But I wasn't expected to even get any page views so thank you so much!

This weeks post is really personal to write about but I thought when I started this blog I promising to be completely honest, so I guess I thought i might be easier if I jut go ahead and tell it. I found that having a blog was a good place to express my feelings, a bit like a diary but obviously many more people read it! And so today I was going to bring up a story, a true story, something that has just happened and I'm sure many people will relate.

I'm growing up now, and when girls grow up hormones kick in and they make you do things and feel certain emotions that you would usually do or feel. I think I like someone but I can't talk to him at all I just get so nervous around him. 

Do you ever get that feeling when you want to say something but you can't because you scared or what they'll think? Well I've suffered from this feeling my whole life and it's only really starting to show. No one knows about this secret 'crush' but me me I don't think I want to tell anyone.

Although the awkward thing is I don't think he likes me which is embarrassing. But I've had these images in my mind that we're like meant to be! Or something crazy like that. But some time ago I was in a bus crash it was quite scary, but everyone was fine. When the bus stopped after the crash smoke was coming out the bonnet and there was lights everywhere, I was quite dizzy, however I didn't realise I had been knocked out and I was so nervous to talk to anyone. And I think this is why every time I get nervous or something I go dizzy, feel like I can't breath and it's started to happen ever since I've sort of fallen for Guy (that's not his actual name I'm just doing it for privacy reasons - and 'Guy' I have no idea where that came from) so I'm not sure if this is normal or not but I just thought I'd let you as I don't know what to do!

I hope you don't mind me writing about this! Everything will go back to normal next week but I just thought I don't want everyone to think as I have a blog, I'm the most confident person ever! If any of you have been through what I just described id love to know tips and tricks on how to help please lave them in the comments!

Poppet ♡

9 comments:

  1. First of all, I just want to say that you are 100% perfectly normal! It's completely normal to feel a little bit nervous around anybody that you like! Being nervous can make you feel all kinds of things; some people sweat, some people get the giggles, some people even feel ill. You obviously get a bit dizzy. This might be due to the crash you talked about or it might just be a normal reaction that your body experiences :)

    Do you know when you're starting to feel nervous? Next time you start to feel yourself becoming a bit nervous/anxious, do something else or think of something else to take your mind off it:) even just take a few moments to yourself and try to calm yourself (I used to go and sit in the toilet and do deep breathing lol, gross but it helped)!

    With your crush; in my experience the best thing to do is to just take the plunge and try speaking to him. Maybe just saying hello or smiling as you walk past could be a good place to start if you don't know him already.

    I really hope this helps you:)

    xxx

    www.rachelmclaughlin23.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rachel, I didn't think anyone would even say anything at all! You have made me believe in myself more!

      Poppet xxx

      Delete
    2. You're so welcome!

      Good luck xxx

      Delete
  2. Your perfectly normal and it is nit unusual to have feelings like this. I am 14years old and a lot of my friends and I go through this sort of thing so do not worry yourself.

    The most important thing I would want to say is that when you do feel nervous try not to show it because it will only make you look like an insecure girl which you are not and will send across the wrong messages. Most boys like confident girls who are happy with themselves and are not afraid to talk to anyone. So when ever you feel nervous either step away a bit to calm down or quickly find something else to do to cover up that moment.

    Also, I would really advice you to try pluck up some courage and speak to him or try to be at least friends with him first. Let him know who you are, what your like and just be yourself and real around him because you don't want to go out with him for the wrong reasons because he thought you were something you actually arent. This will benefit yo a great deal in the long run.
    Finally, wishing you the best of luck with 'Guy' anad I hope these few tips helped xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow you've helped me thank you! I'm so grateful to have people like you reading my blog! Xx

      Poppet xx

      Delete
    2. Your very welcome, and I wish you the very best of luck!! xxxx

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Poppet I nominated you for the Liebster Award

    http://saycheesycake.blogspot.nl/2015/01/liebster-award.html#more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks so much that means a lot!!

      Poppetta.blogspot.com xx

      Delete