Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Tough Luck

I was in Yonkie Corner yesterday when I spotted these awesome pair of grey Nike Janoskis with mint green swoosh! They did stand out from the rest because of this brightly coloured swoosh.. Ha! The colours are not that subtle which is why I like them, however I was supposed to be getting my Dr Martens which I do absolutely love. But occasionally I like to go with the slightly brighter colours and buy some statement shoes, but unfortunately I didn't have enough money with me to buy them, and then I left them:( goodbye trendy looking Janoskis...

Then I carried on to the converse corner where I found this lovely pair of  dark green Converse with fluff on the inside, which by the way I love on those frosty winter days! Converse shoes tend to make my feet cold as they are made from such thin material, however these ones were perfect! But sadly when I went to ask if they had them in my size the lady came back and told me they didn't have them:(




3 comments:

  1. Hey there !!

    lovely blog post !!

    great blog you have here

    would be great to see you over on my blog

    http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/

    Happy New Year!!

    Jade 

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh they're so nice!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I agree! Thanks for the comment

      Poppetta.blogspot.com

      Delete